Monday, July 20, 2009

Teddy Bear Gathering Finished!


I have finished the Teddy Bears. I started to do the backstitch but I didn't like how it looked and I prefer the picture without it so it is officially finished! It is such a lovely picture, I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. I bought the picture just before Christmas 2008 from a seller on Oztion.com.au for $36. The Fox Collection were selling the same kit for $79 so I knew it was a good deal! And now I have completed it...

Now I am trying to do the HAED again and I have done some more on Cabin Fever as well so I will do those two on rotation... I am thinking about buying a HAED kit from Colray Crafts but in 18 count not 25 count so its easier... I'll probably buy it for Christmas 2009...

3 comments:

  1. I enlarged and I agree with you: it's perfect without the backstitching.

    You should check on ebay : I got my kit for cheaper than you paid . I actually got it in 2008 for $9.50 + $3.50 shipping in the US on ebay. Always check there before byuing it to a regular online store ;-) You can save a lot of money (even with the shipping to Australia) !!!

    So what's next? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! I LOVE your finish!!! Absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome BAP & looks fantastic without outlining.

    ReplyDelete