Friday, January 7, 2011

The Lights of Home Materials Purchase

Today I have purchased the materials for The Lights of Home 2.

1 metre of white 18 count AIDA: $25.68AU
100 DMC threads: $42.33AU (I already had some of the colours)
2 reels of Kreinik metallic thread: $8.49

The AIDA is from the UK, the DMC is from the Phillipines and the metallic thread is from the USA.

Total: $76.50

I have been working on the last bit of 'The Waiting'. I haven't got far to go, I think it will take me a few more days to do...my 11 year old son is coming from overseas next week (he's been gone since September) so I hope to get it done before he gets here, as my time will be more limited when he comes...

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing piece that you plan to tackle next. I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it, finish The Waiting!! Then you totally can enjoy your time with your son!

    I love the new project!!

    ReplyDelete