Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Do you remember this?


Long time readers will remember this cat cross stitch I started some time ago. The top picture is the previous update picture and the bottom one is what I have done so far. I need to finish it by December as I am giving it as a gift for Christmas. I haven't got far to go, I have completed the top part and just have to do the bottom section. This piece is quite hard and I have to keep changing thread with lots of colour changes...

I can't wait to get back to my HAED. When I do get back to it, I think I am going to focus on the lion cubs (The Lights of Home). I'm not really good at rotations, I prefer to focus on one HAED at a time...

6 comments:

  1. I remember this one :)
    I love the cat's eyes. So beautiful.
    Your progress is amazing! Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eyes are so vibrant. Love this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cat is gorgeous! It will be a wonderful gift for your friend. Great stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cat piece....very very well done.
    chris b

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cat is cute and love those eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous kitten. You have really accomplished a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete