Monday, November 21, 2011

The Lights of Home Update




Please excuse the previous 2 posts. I'm experimenting with setting up a shopping cart on this blog so they were necessary for that! 


Anyway I have worked on The Lights of Home constantly all day yesterday and most of the night as well and I finished what I wanted to do about an hour ago. As you can see I have finished the small page on the right and the page with the second lion on it (except for a few stitches in the lion where I have run out of the DMC colour needed). I have been working on this on and off for the past week but I really put in the effort the last few hours!


Cheers


Cheryl

12 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! You are such a fantastic stitcher! Will you buy another easel to display it when you're done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those HAEDs they have such a stunning look and the tigers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi SoCal Debbie, Eventually I will frame it and buy another easel. The trouble is the cost. The Waiting cost me nearly $400 to transport, frame and for the easel. (The transport was for a friend to drive me to the framer's as I don't have a car). So I will probably store this one away once it is finished and frame it a couple of years later, hopefully when we have paid off the mortgage...

    Cheers

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is look so fabulous! I can't believe how much you've gotten done since I last looked here. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so pretty.

    Marl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous stitching & dedication to this project. Love the details. Chris B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous Cheryl. And look at the amount of detail in it! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete