Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sanctuary of Knowledge Update


I tried the 28 count Jobelan fabric...it's just too small for me...so I went back to a beige 18 count Aida. I had already almost done 2 pages while I was on a break from the Lights of Home.

The Aida I am using is massive, over a metre wide as on the larger symbol HAED chart there is over 70 pages! It is 10 pages wide on the top!

So what you see in the photo is 3 pages done plus the start of the 4th page. I have also done a little bit under the 1st page as well...

I am really enjoying it and doesn't it look great!

4 comments:

  1. Great start Cheryl. I can see that I will need to get the fabric so I can start mine. Just what I need another start LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow two 2 pages done , where did you get all that time to do that so fast keep those needles smoking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi JoAnn...I had already completed 2 pages last year. I have just done the third page in the last few days. Thanks Cindy and JoAnn for your lovely comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JoAnn...I had already completed 2 pages last year. I have just done the third page in the last few days. Thanks Cindy and JoAnn for your lovely comments

    ReplyDelete