Thursday, October 11, 2012

Bought DMC Threads for Sistine Chapel

I have bought the DMC from Donna at Cross Stitch Heaven. Cost 128.05. Which is about what I paid for The Waiting threads and the Chapel is about 3 times the size! I know where to go to buy thread from now on... The fabric cost approximately 40 dollars. So the total cost for materials is 168. I already have needles and scissors of course. When I get the threads I might do a page of the Sanctuary then a page of the Chapel. So a rotation. I finished doing blanket stitch around the aida for the Chapel today. So now I will just wait for the mailman to bring cross stitch goodies to me!

1 comment:

  1. A page of each sounds like a great rotation! You are so patient to stitch around the fabric. I've been using tape and just started using liquid Fray Check. Your stitching really is fantastic. I'm a happy follower!

    ReplyDelete